TMC Health Screening Packages
|GROUP||ITEMS||Open to all||Open to all||Open to all||Open to all||Male < age 40||Female < age 40||age 40 < Male < age 65||age 40 < Female < age 65||Male > age 65||Female > age 65|
|RM 200.00||RM 328.00||RM 228.00||RM 338.00||RM 988.00||RM 1,188.00||RM 1,388.00||RM 1,588.00||RM 1,228.00||RM 1,428.00|
|Vital Signs & Physical Examination|
|Blood Pressure & Pulse, Height & Weight||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Visual Acuity (Snellen Test), Colour Blindness Test||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Health Screening Doctor||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Bone Mineral Densitometry||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Lung Function Test (Spirometry)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Blood & Laboratory Tests|
|Full Blood Count (FBC)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Peripheral Blood Film (PBF)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|ABO & Rhesus Blood Group||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Renal Function Test||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Liver Function Test||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Thyroid Panel :||FT4||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|STD Screening :||VDRL (Syphillis)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Herpes I & II||✔|
|Hepatitis Screening :||Hepatitis A||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Tumour Markers: Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP)||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Carcino Embryonic Antigen (CEA)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|BHCG for Testicular Cancer||✔|
|Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) (Total)||✔||✔|
|Tumour Markers CA 125 (Ovary)||✔||✔|
|Tumour Markers CA 15.3 (Breast)||✔||✔|
|Tumour Markers CA 19.9 (Pancreas)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Occult Blood (Faecal Occult Blood)||✔||✔|
|PAP Test (Women Only)||✔||✔|
|Health Screening Evaluation Report||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Complimentary Light Meal/Refreshments||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Elective Add-on Programs
|*Regular checks for the management of diabetes|
|*Recommended for those with a history of blood pressure issues|
|FITNESS LIFESTYLE ASSESSMENT|
|*Determines how well your heart responds during exercise on a treadmill (reported by our Cardiologists) and how diet can improve your fitness and lifestyle|
|SEXUAL HEALTH SCREENING (ADD-ON)|
|Full Blood Count (FBC)|
|Peripheral Blood Film (PBF)|
|VDRL & TPPA|
|Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2 IgG|
|HIV I & II (Antigen & Antibody) screening|
|Hepatitis A, B, C|
|*Screening for sexually transmitted diseases which are mostly asymptomatic|
|This blood test helps in ruling out a common genetic disorder Thalassemia minor or trait|
|*Available upon request|
|CAROTID DOPPLER ULTRASOUND|
|The major goal of carotid ultrasound is to screen patients for blockage or narrowing of their carotid arteries, a condition that substantially increases the risk of stroke.|
|*Recommended for at-risk patients; some risk factors indicating to have this check are: diabetes, elevated blood cholestrol or a family history of stroke and heart disease|
|*For detection of breast cancer and benign breast lesions|
|PAP TEST (previously more commonly known as PAP Smear)|
|*Screening for cervical pre-cancer cells|
|Malaysian Allergy Panel (MAP)|
|Food, Seafood, Moulds, Animal/Insects, Dust mites, Misc.|
|*To identify causes of allergies|
|CONSULTANT REVIEW ADD-ON|
|*For patients who wish to see a consultant specialist|
What to bring?
- Letter of Guarantee from an approved company.
- NRIC / Passport [for foreign or international patients]
- Previous X-ray film and report/CD (if available) & Laboratory result
- Current medication or medical report
- Please call to make an appointment at least two (2) days prior to the actual day of screening.
- You are required to fast for a minimum of eight (8) hours prior to the screening as this will ensure accuracy of results.
- It is highly recommended that you have a light dinner the night before your screening.
- Please inform our staff upon registration if you are on any medical treatments or if you have any medical conditions that entail special requirements
- The screening itself may take anytime between three (3) to five (5) hours depending on your chosen package.
- It is best to have your health screening done one (1) week or ten (10) days before or after your menstrual cycle in order to obtain more accurate results. This is even more important when doing a Pap smear, ultrasound of the abdomen & pelvis as well as a mammogram.
- Please be sure that you are not pregnant, as some examinations have radiation that can be harmful to the forming fetus.
- You need proper shoes to run on the treadmill and you will perspire a lot during the run. Therefore please make sure that you bring along proper exercise attire and the right shoes for the test. If you are on any oral medications e.g. for hypertension or diabetics, please bring your medications along with you.
- A doctor will assess your fitness level to determine your ability to do the test. This will be done by checking your blood pressure and pulse. The test will only be carried out if the doctor confirms that you are fit enough to do so.
Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
- You need to fast overnight for at least six to eight (6 – 8) hours prior to this procedure.
- An adequate full bladder is required for this examination in order to obtain a clearer view of your uterus or prostate. Therefore, you need to drink plenty of fluids prior to undergoing the test.
X-ray & Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- You will have to remove all accessories such as watches, jewelleries, etc before undergoing this procedure.
- Due to radiation, you are highly discouraged from undergoing an X-ray if you are pregnant.
- Please bring along your previous mammogram film/CD and report if available.
- Please refrain from using perfume, talcum powder or deodorant (on breast or underarm) before this procedure.
- Due to radiation, you are highly discouraged from undergoing a mammogram if you are pregnant.