Thanks to better living conditions, improved hygiene and increased awareness, humans are living longer than before. However, a longer life may not necessarily spell a better life if we do not enjoy good health and vitality.
Ageing is an evitable part of life, but choosing a healthy lifestyle can make a big difference in the way we look and feel. Health screenings are an important part of preventive health because they lead to early detection and treatment of chronic diseases.
Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) such as heart disease, diabetes and hypertension brought about by modern living can be kept at bay with the right treatment, advice on dietary intake and regular exercises. Step into our Health Screening Centre to get yourself checked today.
Make an appointment
Please call to make an appointment three (3) days prior to the preferred screening day.
Call us at : +603 6287 1084
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday : 8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday and Public Holiday : Closed
What to bring
- Letter of Guarantee from an approved company
- Passport [for foreign or international patients]
- Previous X-rays (if available)
- Laboratory results
- Current medication or medical report
- Fast for a minimum of 8 hours prior screening to ensure accuracy.
- Have a light dinner the night before your screening.
- Inform us upon registration if you are on any medical treatments or medications.
- Inform us if you have any medical conditions.
- Wear comfortable shoes and sports attire if you are doing a stress test on the treadmill.
- Have your pap test, ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis or mammogram done one week or 10 days before or after your menstrual cycle (for women).
- Undergo any imaging tests if you are pregnant, as some examinations have radiation that can be harmful to the forming foetus.
- Undergo a stress test until you have been certified to be fit enough to do so by your doctor.
- Bring or wear any accessories such as watches, jewelleries, etc before undergoing this procedure.
- Use any perfume, talcum powder or deodorant (on breast or underarm) before a mammogram. A mammogram is best done 1 week or 10 days before or after your menstrual cycle.
DEAR LADIES: We recommend that you book your appointment with us approximately 10 days before or after your first day of menstruation (period). If you are scheduled for a mammogram or breast ultrasound, do not apply any deodorant, powder or lotion over breasts and armpits on the day of the examination. For patients who will be doing X-Rays as part of their package, please be sure that you are not pregnant at the time as X-rays can be harmful to the foetus. If you are unsure, please enquire with our team on how to proceed.
CORPORATE HEALTH SCREENING
Our Health Screening Centre encourages a healthy workforce that contributes to an enhanced employee welfare, higher productivity and better quality of life for your employees. Our Centre is committed to catering to your organization’s healthcare needs, delivering competitive corporate rates through our wide range of health screening programs. For assistance, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at: 1st Floor, Health Screening Centre, Tropicana Medical Centre
Call us at : +603 6287 1084